COVID-19 GUIDELINES AND UPDATES
Due to current situations, we must all take enhanced health and safety measures for everyone,
You must follow our safety rules and wear a face covering at all times at Superstar Family Fun Center ("SUPERSTAR").
Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and up) and our Staff.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Senior citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Superstar, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
1. If you or anyone near you is not feeling well, please stay home and rest.
2. Please wear a mask/face covering throughout your visit. Our Staff will also be wearing masks/face coverings and gloves to cover their noses and mouths.
3. Please wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds throughout your visit. We have hand sanitizer throughout our facility.
4. Please cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing. Please throw the used tissue into our trash bin.
5. Follow social/physical distancing guidelines carefully. Please maintain 6 feet (2 meters) of space from others. Family members and others who live in the same household can be closer together. All others should strictly adhere to the physical distancing guidelines.
6. If you are not feeling well during your visit, please let our employee know right away. You and your party may be asked to move to a separate area for further assessment.
7. We will deny entry or ask anyone to leave Superstar if that person is not complying with our safety measures.
SUPERSTAR SAFETY MEASURES
1. All high-touch areas will be clean and sanitized about every 30 minutes.
2.. Posted Reminders for employees and guests to wash hands frequently placed throughout the facility including guidelines for safe hand washing with soap and water for 20 seconds.
3. Hand Sanitizer Stations has always been set throughout Superstar. Additional has been placed to increase accessibility for everyone.
4. Use of temperature checks for all guests and employees prior to entering Superstar.
5. All Employees and Guests are required to wear face coverings (except under ages 2). Our staff must wear gloves. We will deny entry if person does not have mask on.
6. Zelle payments are now available. Guests are encouraged to pay using Zelle.
7. Our staff will check in guests on the ground floor. Temperature will be taken and checked and hand sanitizers will be used to permit entry. Employees that check in guests must wear mask, gloves and face shields.
8. Fogging/disinfecting will be done between each Private event/party.
Please stay safe and hope to see you soon.